(Redirected from Immobilized)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up immobilization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Immobilization may refer to:
- Automobile immobilization, the prevention of an automobile's engine from running
- Economic immobilization, a concept in financial economics
- Enzyme immobilization, a concept in organic chemistry
- Immobilization (pathology), a type of human position
- Immobilization (surgical procedures), refers to the process of holding a joint or bone in place with a splint, cast, or brace. This is done to prevent an injured area from moving while it heals.
- Immobilization (soil science), the absorption of decomposed organic matter by micro-organisms
- Muscle immobilization, the complete loss of muscle function for one or more muscle groups
- Whole cell immobilization, a biochemistry method
- Molecular immobilization, a fictional magical power in the television series Charmed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immobilization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.